What is SWAM?
SWAM is an aesthetic medicine-themed seminar and workshop which targets are doctors. If you are a doctor who wants to upgrade your knowledge about aesthetic and medicine development, this is the right event for you. In this international seminar and workshop, you can have a huge chance to meet a lot of people who work in the medical industry. There are approximately 2.000 doctors every year attending SWAM, and you certainly want to meet all of them.
Who is PT PGM?
PT. Perdesti Global Medicom (PT PGM) was found on October 6th, 2015 following PERDESTI which has gained success in holding seminar events in the recent years. One of the events which is commonly organized is Seminar and Workshop in Aesthetic Medicine (SWAM), both in the Perdesti’s Center and Perdesti’s Branch.
Who is PERDESTI?
In order to enrich the participants’ knowledge and skills, for instance physicians or medical specialist who have similar interest in the field of aesthetic, Indonesian Society for Aesthetics Medicine (PERDESTI) is honored to present a science event namely SWAM (Seminar and Workshop in Aesthetic Medicine).
In 2006, some members of PERDESTI were inspired to organize a national science event, so they held the first medical seminar in Surabaya. There were only 200 doctors attending the event at that time.
In the following year, PERDESTI arranged symposium in Jakarta. The event was held at Ritz Carlton Hotel Jakarta and was attended by more than 400 doctors.
With the development of the beauty industry, the increasing number of doctors who are interested in aesthetic and the high level of curiosity and hopes for increasing knowledge and skills, people were getting very enthusiastic about the annual seminar held by PERDESTI. Hundreds of doctors in Indonesia and vendors always pack the exhibition area, making the event become a highly-anticipated event every year.
Starting from 2010, the seminar and exhibition held by PERDESTI is called “Seminar and Workshop in Aesthetic Medicine” (SWAM).
This event turned out to get lots of compliments both from Indonesia and abroad and was attended by more than 2000 doctors and 3000 participants with non-medical backgrounds from all the regions of Indonesia . It was also supported by more than 100 sponsorships, making SWAM the most prestigious International event in Indonesia.
- All medical students and residents are welcome to attend SWAM events. During your registration, you will need to submit supporting documents such as a student card, stating your medical specialization as well ID.
- For the national events the official language is Bahasa Indonesia.
- For the international events language is English
- Certificate of attendance will be given to the attendees on the last day of the event. You can take it in the kit’s collection desk
- You can contact the registration desk while attending the events
- After you register yourself in MyMedicom, you will receive an e-mail in the form of payment terms. Then you are required to upload your transfer receipt to “payment confirmation” section in MyMedicom web or app. Then you will receive a barcode via e-mail. Finally, in the first day of the event, you can immediately self-print your badge by scanning the barcode.
- The national conference open from 8 a.m until 6 p.m
- The international conference open from 8 a.m until 7 p.m
- We’re so sorry that our SWAM event is not refundable. For further information you can contact us
- For accomodations reservation you can contact Haryono Travel in number +62 82114433002
- You can pay by transfer to account number that listed on the web, or you can pay by credit card
- You can contact us
- If you wish to change or modify your personal information, email and address you may do so on your account. Once logged in, simply direct yourself to the “edit” icon.
If you have ever attended one of our events, you already have an account with us.
- The other option you can reestablish your account with reset your password
- Easily click on sign up and fill your identity. Name, specialty, email, phone number, and create a password. Click register, and done.
- You can register yourself easily for all SWAM events
- You can know all information about SWAM events
- You have the access to get the material
- You have the access to ask question to the speakers during events
- As a medical conference, only doctors who are interested in the aesthetics world can have access to the events
- For international event, we are open for business person and nurse
- Meet aesthetic experts, IDI accreditation, Certificate, and goodie bag.
Contact us :
National Via (+6285790842199)
International Novi (+6285931265599)
Sponsorship Vanda (+62)