Frequently Asked Questions
What is SWAM ? swam
- SWAM is Seminar and Workshop in Aesthetic Medicine that discuss the latest material in aesthetic medicine world that related to daily practice
What are the benefits I get from attending SWAM? swam
- Meet aesthetic experts, IDI accreditation, Certificate, and goodie bag.
Who can attend SWAM? swam
- As a medical conference, only doctors who are interested in the aesthetics world can have access to the events
- For international event, we are open for business person and nurse
Can I access SWAM everywhere? swam
What are the benefits of having MyMedicom account? swam
- You can register yourself easily for all SWAM events
- You can know all information about SWAM events
- You have the access to get the material
- You have the access to ask question to the speakers during events
How can I make MyMedicom account? swam
- Easily click on sign up and fill your identity. Name, specialty, email, phone number, and create a password. Click register, and done.
I forgot my login details, how can I login? swam
If you have ever attended one of our events, you already have an account with us.
- The other option you can reestablish your account with reset your password
How can I change my username/ email / password / address? swam
- If you wish to change or modify your personal information, email and address you may do so on your account. Once logged in, simply direct yourself to the “edit” icon.
How if I find any difficulties when register SWAM events? swam
- You can contact us
How to pay SWAM events? swam
- You can pay by transfer to account number that listed on the web, or you can pay by credit card
How to reserved accommodations like hotel? swam
- For accomodations reservation you can contact Haryono Travel in number +62 82114433002
How if I cancelled SWAM events? swam
- We’re so sorry that our SWAM event is not refundable. For further information you can contact us
What are the conference opening hours? swam
- The national conference open from 8 a.m until 6 p.m
- The international conference open from 8 a.m until 7 p.m
How to get my badge? swam
- After you register yourself in MyMedicom, you will receive an e-mail in the form of payment terms. Then you are required to upload your transfer receipt to “payment confirmation” section in MyMedicom web or app. Then you will receive a barcode via e-mail. Finally, in the first day of the event, you can immediately self-print your badge by scanning the barcode.
What if I lose my badge? swam
- You can contact the registration desk while attending the events
How can I get certificate of attendance? swam
- Certificate of attendance will be given to the attendees on the last day of the event. You can take it in the kit’s collection desk
What is the official language of the congress? swam
- For the national events the official language is Bahasa Indonesia.
- For the international events language is English
How if I am a student, and I want to attend the congress? swam
- All medical students and residents are welcome to attend SWAM events. During your registration, you will need to submit supporting documents such as a student card, stating your medical specialization as well ID.
Contact us :
National Via (+6285790842199)
International Novi (+6285931265599)
Sponsorship Vanda (+62)